Adobe InDesign for MAC – Professional print and digital publishing solution. This app was released by ADOBE Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Graphics & Design app for free now on Apps4Mac.com
Adobe InDesign for MAC Latest Version
Adobe InDesign for Mac. Download Free [Latest Version] macOS. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Adobe InDesign that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Adobe InDesign App|
|File Size||3.4 MB|
|License||Paid • Subscription|
About Adobe InDesign App for MAC
InDesign is available as part of Adobe Creative Cloud for as little as $20.99/month (or $9.99/month if you’re a previous InDesign customer).
Adobe InDesign is part of Creative Cloud. That means you have access to all the latest updates and future releases the moment they’re available. Sharpen your skills and master new tools with a rich and growing library of training videos. And Creative Cloud is integrated with Behance, so you can share your projects and get immediate feedback from creatives around the world.
Stability and performance:
- InDesign crashes on loading CEP plugins.
- InDesign crashes on launch in some cases.
- The Asset link panel freezes in InDesign 2021.
- InDesign crashes when the machine is on sleep mode.
- [macOS only] InDesign crashes randomly while rendering documents.
- GDI count increases and reaches up to a few thousand leading InDesign to crash.
Core feature and workflow:
- [macOS only] Content Aware Wrap doesn’t work for some scenarios in InDesign.
- [Windows only] Wrong rendition of wmf files with text for InDesign.
- InDesign allowed the same file to open from different systems.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Adobe InDesign for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Adobe InDesign .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Adobe InDesign is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Adobe InDesign for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Adobe InDesign apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Adobe InDesign apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Adobe InDesign that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Adobe InDesign icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Adobe InDesign on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Adobe InDesign from your MAC!
Adobe InDesign Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Professional Desktop Publishing.
Download Affinity Publisher for MAC
Powerful Ebook creator and editor.
Database/service to organize and share your InDesign files.
Download Ufish for MAC
Desktop publishing app with dynamic text wrapping.
Download iStudio Publisher for MAC
Page layout with professional publishing features.
This Adobe InDesign .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. Adobe InDesign is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.