Affinity Designer 2020 – Thanks to Affinity Designer you’ll be able to get hold of a powerful tool on your Mac to work with vector images in different graphical design fields. This app was released by Serif, Ltd. Inc. and updated into the latest version at This year. Download for free now on Apps4Mac.com
Affinity Designer for MAC Latest Version
Affinity Designer 22.214.171.124 – Download for Mac Free. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Affinity Designer that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Affinity Designer App|
|File Size||409.2 MB|
About Affinity Designer App for MAC
- Requires OS X 10.7 or above.
- Requires a 64-bit processor.
- It’s a paid application.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Affinity Designer for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Affinity Designer .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Affinity Designer is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Affinity Designer for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Affinity Designer apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Affinity Designer apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Affinity Designer that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Affinity Designer icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Affinity Designer on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Affinity Designer from your MAC!
Affinity Designer Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Affinity Designer .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. Affinity Designer is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.