AKVIS HDRFactory Business for MAC – Create HDR images. This app was created by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Graphics & Design app for free now on Apps4Mac.com
AKVIS HDRFactory Business for MAC Latest Version
AKVIS HDRFactory Business for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about AKVIS HDRFactory Business that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||AKVIS HDRFactory Business App|
|File Size||94.8 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About AKVIS HDRFactory Business App for MAC
AKVIS HDRFactory Business comes with the same features as AKVIS HDRFactory Home but comes with the standalone app and the Photoshop plugin as well as a commercial license. AKVIS HDRFactory lets you create an HDR image from a series of shots or from one single photo.
The software creates HDR images from a series of photographs taken at different exposures or from a single photograph. You can come very close to reality or even go beyond it by creating stylized images with fabulous colors and unique effects. The software also includes an efficient deghosting tool for removing ghost artifacts that sometimes appear when combining photos with moving objects.
The program can also be used for photo correction. You can adjust color saturation and brightness, and bring out the detail in dark and bright areas.
AKVIS HDRFactory can also imitate the HDR effect on a single image, by creating a pseudo-HDR. This technique is useful if you don’t have a series of images with different exposures. Just load a single image into AKVIS HDRFactory and admire the effect which goes beyond photo realism and opens the door into the fascinating world of HDR!
Note: Now requires OS X 10.7 or later
New: Pin Tool
The new version offers an alternative tool for local image correction – Pin Tool. It allows you to place pins on your image and thus select areas for additional processing. Editing your photos to perfection was never easier!
The second local correction tool has been renamed to Correction Area tool to avoid user confusion.
- Note: The Local Correction mode is only available for Home Deluxe and Business licenses.
Improved HDRI Mode
The process of creating HDR images has been improved. In the recent version, the brightness of edges of aligned images is automatically adjusted.
The Vignette option now offers the new Position parameter that allows you to place the vignette center point anywhere on the image.
Also in the new version:
- The Preview Size radio buttons have been replaced with the more user-friendly slider;
- Added the Chinese interface language;
- Changed the appearance of enabled tool icons;
- Added the new Gray interface theme;
- Full compatibility with Photoshop CC 2018;
- Added support for more RAW files in the standalone version;
- The maximum available scale of the interface now depends on the screen resolution;
- Bug fixes.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download AKVIS HDRFactory Business for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the AKVIS HDRFactory Business .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the AKVIS HDRFactory Business is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy AKVIS HDRFactory Business for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing AKVIS HDRFactory Business apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete AKVIS HDRFactory Business apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the AKVIS HDRFactory Business that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the AKVIS HDRFactory Business icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall AKVIS HDRFactory Business on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove AKVIS HDRFactory Business from your MAC!
AKVIS HDRFactory Business Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Create HDR images from a series of photographs.
Download AKVIS HDRFactory for MAC
Aurora HDR 2018
Advanced HDR software.
Advanced HDR creation and editing.
Download HDRtist NX for MAC
HDR-oriented image editor.
Download HDRtist for MAC
Dynamic Photo HDR
High Dynamic Range Photo software.
This AKVIS HDRFactory Business .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. AKVIS HDRFactory Business is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.