AmplifX for MAC – Aid for molecular biologists. This app was build by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Education app for free now on Apps4Mac.com
AmplifX for MAC Latest Version
AmplifX for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about AmplifX that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||AmplifX App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About AmplifX App for MAC
The main purpose of AmplifX is to seek in a collection of primers, such as any molecular biologist get in his refrigerators, those which can be use to amplify a fragment into a target sequence, for example, and particularly, to design strategies to screen recombinant clones by PCR.
Some informations are associated with each primer, some automatically computed by AmplifX (like TM, Quality, length) and other given by the user (name, comments, etc) This allows general aspects of primer management (sequences and real tubes). AmplifX can also design new primers.
- Now a Cocoa application (compatible with OS X 10.9 Mavericks and Retina displays)
- Very big sequences support (> 1 million nucleotides)
- Huge improvment in speed for almost all time consuming operations: sequence and primer list loading, match searches, primer design
- The program is now distributed as a multilingual bundle (still only in english and french but translators are welcome)
- Multi-criteria sorting of primer list (see the new menu “primers > Sort using multiple criteria…”)
- Ability to change the primer order in the list by drag and drop
- New interface element (slider) in the main window that allow to quickly change the required number of perfect matching 3’end nucleotides in the match search alogorithm (without going to the Preference window)
- The menu “paste complement strand” now works into the field “use this primer” in the primer design window
- Behavior improvment of the menu “Undo”
- Graphic view zooming improvement
- And a lot of bug fixes and algorithm corrections!
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download AmplifX for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the AmplifX .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the AmplifX is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy AmplifX for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing AmplifX apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete AmplifX apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the AmplifX that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the AmplifX icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall AmplifX on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove AmplifX from your MAC!
AmplifX Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This AmplifX .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. AmplifX is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.