Antares Auto-Tune 2020 – Download Antares Auto-tune, a tone and timing correction program for audio recordings. Edit audio and improve small faults thanks to Antares Auto-Tune. This app was developed by Antares Audio Technologies Inc. and updated into the new version at More than a year ago. Download for free now on Apps4Mac.com
Antares Auto-Tune for MAC Latest Version
Antares Auto-Tune 8.1.8 – Download for Mac Free. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Antares Auto-Tune that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Antares Auto-Tune App|
|File Size||153.7 MB|
|Developer||Antares Audio Technologies|
|Update||More than a year ago|
About Antares Auto-Tune App for MAC
- This download requires an iLok account and an iLok pendrive to store the license.
- The trial period lasts for 10 days.
- Requires that you have and audio sequencer or virtual compatible host.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Antares Auto-Tune for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Antares Auto-Tune .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Antares Auto-Tune is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Antares Auto-Tune for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Antares Auto-Tune apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Antares Auto-Tune apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Antares Auto-Tune that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Antares Auto-Tune icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Antares Auto-Tune on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Antares Auto-Tune from your MAC!
Antares Auto-Tune Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
- Not Available Yet
This Antares Auto-Tune .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. Antares Auto-Tune is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.