Avast Free Mac Security 2019 – This app was created by AVAST Software a.s. and updated into the last version at February, 6th 2019. Download Avast Mac Security 13.11 for Mac from Apps4MAC.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Provides you with the tools you need to protect your Mac.
Avast Free Mac Security for MAC Download
Avast Free Mac Security – Download Free (2019 Latest Version). Provides you with the tools you need to protect your Mac. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Avast Free Mac Security that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Avast Free Mac Security App|
|File Size||110 MB|
|Developer||AVAST Software a.s.|
|Update||February, 6th 2019|
|Version||Avast Mac Security 13.11 LATEST|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.9 or later|
Installing Apps on MAC
Most MacOS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Avast Free Mac Security from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Avast Free Mac Security .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Avast Free Mac Security is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Avast Free Mac Security !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Recommended app to install: Forticlient for MAC Latest Version
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Avast Free Mac Security apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on Mac you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Avast Free Mac Security apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Avast Free Mac Security that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Avast Free Mac Security icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Avast Free Mac Security on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Avast Free Mac Security from your MAC!
Avast Free Mac Security Related Apps
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
- Avira Antivirus Pro for MAC Last Version
- Protectworks Antivirus for MAC Last Version
- Vipre Advanced Security for MAC Last Version
- Avg Antivirus for MAC Last Version
This Avast Free Mac Security .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. Avast Free Mac Security is definitely an app for MAC that created by AVAST Software a.s. Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.