Avira Free Antivirus for MAC – This app was created by Avira Operations GmbH and updated into the last version at February, 11th 2019. Download Avira Free Antivirus 188.8.131.52 for Mac from Apps4MAC.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Antivirus Trusted by Millions Of Users Around the World.
Avira Free Antivirus for Mac Download
Avira Free Antivirus for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Free Antivirus Trusted by Millions Of Users Around the World. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Avira Free Antivirus for Mac that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Avira Free Antivirus for Mac App|
|File Size||177 MB|
|Developer||Avira Operations GmbH|
|Update||February, 11th 2019|
|Version||Avira Free Antivirus 184.108.40.206 LATEST|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.10 or later|
Installing Apps on MAC
Most MacOS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Avira Free Antivirus for Mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Avira Free Antivirus for Mac .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Avira Free Antivirus for Mac is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Avira Free Antivirus for Mac !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Recommended app to install: Eset Rootkit Detector for MAC Latest Version
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Avira Free Antivirus for Mac apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on Mac you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Avira Free Antivirus for Mac apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Avira Free Antivirus for Mac that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Avira Free Antivirus for Mac icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus for Mac on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Avira Free Antivirus for Mac from your MAC!
Avira Free Antivirus for Mac Related Apps
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
- Escan Anti Virus Security for MAC Last Version
- Clamxav for MAC Last Version
- Virus Scanner Plus for MAC Last Version
- Eset Cyber Security for MAC Last Version
This Avira Free Antivirus for Mac .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. Avira Free Antivirus for Mac is definitely an app for MAC that created by Avira Operations GmbH Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.