BetterZip for MAC – Archiving tool. This app was build by MACITBETTER Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this System Utilities app for free now on Apps4Mac.com
BetterZip for MAC Latest Version
BetterZip for Mac. Download Free [Latest Version] macOS. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about BetterZip that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||BetterZip App|
|File Size||23.6 MB|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About BetterZip App for MAC
BetterZip lets you quickly inspect archives without first extracting their contents.
- Extract Only Files You Really Need: If you only need a few files or folders from a larger archive, you don’t have to extract the whole thing. Simply drag the files you need from the BetterZip window to any Finder window or the desktop.
- Open Archives Without Extracting: Not only can BetterZip open archives without first extracting them but you can also search for a file using the iTunes-like interface. BetterZip can open and extract archives with the most common formats: ZIP, SIT, TAR, XAR, XZ, GZip, BZip2, RAR, 7-Zip, CPIO, ARJ, LZH/LHA, JAR, WAR, CAB, ISO, CHM, RPM, DEB, NSIS, BIN, HQX, DMG, EPUB, and Winmail.dat.
- Create Archives: Simply drag files and folders from your hard drives, disks, or network places into your new zip file. You no longer have to copy all the files into a temporary folder first. The supported formats are ZIP, TAR, GZip and BZip2 compressed TAR, XAR, 7-ZIP, and RAR (using the external RAR commandline tool). Large archives can also be split.
- Protect Your Data: BetterZip can protect your data with a password and create AES-256 encrypted archives. 7-zip and rar archives can also be protected.
- Update Archives: Add new or updated files to existing archives. Remove any file or folder from an archive, or even move files around inside the archive as if it were a normal folder.
- Make Archives Compatible: Strip Mac-specific files and resource forks from archives for best compatibility with systems like Windows or Linux.
BetterZip for MAC Preview/caption]
- Support for opening and extracting single (non-tar) zst and brotli archives.
Bug Fixes and Enhancements
- BetterZip 5.1 couldn’t open, extract, or create tar archives on macOS 10.13 and 10.14.
- The drop areas on the drop bar were skewed on macOS Big Sur.
- BetterZip 5 couldn’t open rpm archives and iso disk images.
- The Direct Mode menu item didn’t show a check mark when it was toggled on.
- Fixed a crasher that could occur when viewing or Quick Looking files in archives under certain conditions.
- Fixed a crasher that could occur when saving archives under certain conditions.
- Contextual menu commands “Open in new window/tab” in the Favorites sidebar are now being disabled for non-archive items.
- When an archive cannot be handled, is damaged, or password protected, the Quick Look extension will no longer display annoying error messages.
- A gz file inside an rpm archive couldn’t be extracted.
- When no encoding was set in an extract preset, the drop-down button in the preferences displayed “Arabic (DOS)” instead of “Detect Automatically”.
- Increased default panel size and enhanced column resizing in the Quick Look extension.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download BetterZip for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the BetterZip .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the BetterZip is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy BetterZip for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing BetterZip apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete BetterZip apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the BetterZip that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the BetterZip icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall BetterZip on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove BetterZip from your MAC!
BetterZip Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
GUI front-end for unrar.
Download GeeUnRAR for MAC
Compress/archive/email files and omit Mac-specific invisible files.
Compress files and folders.
Download LittleZipper for MAC
Compression and extraction tool.
Download ZipX for MAC
This BetterZip .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. BetterZip is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.