Boxer for MAC – This app was developed by Alun Bestor and updated into the last version at February, 16th 2016. Download Boxer 1.4.0 for Mac from Apps4MAC.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ The DOS game emulator that`s fit for your Mac.
Boxer for Mac Download
Boxer for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). The DOS game emulator that`s fit for your Mac. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Boxer for Mac that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Boxer for Mac App|
|File Size||18.52 MB|
|Update||February, 16th 2016|
|Version||Boxer 1.4.0 LATEST|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6 or later|
Installing Apps on MAC
Most MacOS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Boxer for Mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Boxer for Mac .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Boxer for Mac is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Boxer for Mac !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Recommended app to install: Phonerescue for MAC Latest Version
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Boxer for Mac apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on Mac you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Boxer for Mac apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Boxer for Mac that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Boxer for Mac icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Boxer for Mac on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Boxer for Mac from your MAC!
Boxer for Mac Related Apps
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
- Spectacle for MAC Last Version
- Tenorshare Icarefone for MAC Last Version
- Desmume for MAC Last Version
- Copyq for MAC Last Version
This Boxer for Mac .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. Boxer for Mac is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Alun Bestor Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.