Canon Print Service for MAC – Download Latest version (2.6.1) of Canon Print Service for MAC PC and iOS/iPad directly from official site for free now.
Download Canon Print Service for MAC
File Name: Canon Print Service
App Version: 2.6.1
How To Install Canon Print Service on MAC OSX
To install Canon Print Service 2021 For MAC, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download Canon Print Service full version on your MAC PC and iOS/iPAD.
- First, Go to this page to Download Bluestacks for MAC.
- Or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player for MAC
- Then, download and follow the instruction to Install Android Emulator for MAC.
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on MAC.
- After bluestacks started, please login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Canon Print Service “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer.
- For the last step, Right-Click then install it.
- Finished. Now you can play Canon Print Service on MAC PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Canon Print Service for MAC Features and Description
Canon Print Service App Preview
Canon Print Service is software that can print simply from the menus of applications that support Android’s printing subsystem. It can print from smart phones and tablets using Canon printers connected to wireless networks.
– Switching between color and black-and-white printing
– 2-sided printing
– 2 on 1 printing
– Borderless printing
– Stapling pages
– Setting paper types
– Secure printing
– Department ID management
– PDF direct printing
– Printer discovery by specifying IP address
– Recall from the share menu
* Items that can be set vary depending on the printer you are using.
If you are using a mobile terminal with Android 6 or earlier installed:
You need to activate the Canon Print Service for printing using it. The Canon Print Service is not activated immediately after installation. Activate it using one of the following methods.
– Tap the icon displayed in the notification area immediately after installation, and activate the service in the displayed settings screen.
– Tap [Settings] > [Printing] > [Canon Print Service], and activate the service in the displayed settings screen.
* If you are using a mobile terminal with Android 7 or later installed, the service is automatically activated after installation.
– Canon Inkjet Printers
PIXMA TS series, TR series, MG series, MX series, G series, E series, PRO series, MP series, iP series, iX series
MAXIFY MB series, iB series, Business Inkjet series
imagePROGRAF PRO series, TX series, TM series
*Except for some models
* When using this application, the largest output size of the PRO-1000 is A3 extended.
– imageRUNNER ADVANCE series
– Color imageRUNNER series
– imageRUNNER series
– Color imageCLASS series
– imageCLASS series
– i-SENSYS series
– imagePRESS series
– LBP series
– Satera series
– Laser Shot series
– Compact Photo Printers
SELPHY CP900 series, CP1200, CP1300
– Terminals with Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) or later installed.
Additional supported printer models
Fixed minor bugs
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
Canon Print Service is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All Macintosh application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.