ChronoSync for MAC – Reliable backups, drive clones, and folder synchronizations. This app was build by ECONTECHNOLOGIES Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this System Utilities app for free now on Apps4Mac.com
ChronoSync for MAC Latest Version
ChronoSync for Mac. Download Free [Latest Version] macOS. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about ChronoSync that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||ChronoSync App|
|File Size||70.5 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About ChronoSync App for MAC
ChronoSync is the professional choice for periodic backups, bootable drive clones, and folder and file synchronizations. Target any device or folder visible in Finder such a volume, thumb drive, NAS, disk image, select cloud services, server or (with ChronoAgent) another Mac! Directly connect to Amazon S3 and Backblaze B2 cloud services and SFTP file servers. ChronoSync replaces your backup utility, drive clone utility, and folder sync utility with a single, powerful application. Get push notifications of your syncs sent to your phone with ChronoMonitor. Add InterConneX (free for iOS) and use ChronoSync to push files and folders to your iDevice.
ChronoSync for MAC Preview/caption]
Changes & Enhancements:
- Updated the list of AWS S3 endpoint regions.
- Added a warning to the Bootable Backup Assistant that explains why macOS Big Sur volumes aren’t listed as sources and directs users to our tech-note on how to create a macOS Big Sur bootable backup.
- Worked around a macOS Big Sur behavior that made it difficult to identify a targeted APFS volume group after an OS update.
- Worked around a macOS Big Sur bug that was causing exceptions to be thrown when running scheduled sync tasks on some systems.
- Fixed some bugs with the Resolve Alias feature that was introduced by macOS Big Sur changes.
- Corrected a recently introduced auto-layout bug in the Archive Handling options panel.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download ChronoSync for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the ChronoSync .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the ChronoSync is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy ChronoSync for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing ChronoSync apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete ChronoSync apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the ChronoSync that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the ChronoSync icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall ChronoSync on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove ChronoSync from your MAC!
ChronoSync Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Carbon Copy Cloner
Easy-to-use backup/cloning utility.
Download Carbon Copy Cloner for MAC
Advanced disk cloning/recovery utility.
Online backup to Google Drive, Amazon Glacier, SFTP.
Download Arq for MAC
Advanced & accurate synchronization tool.
Download ExecutiveSync for MAC
File synchronization tool.
This ChronoSync .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. ChronoSync is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.