Cisco Instant Connect 4.10(x) for MAC – Download Latest version (4.10.154) of Cisco Instant Connect 4.10(x) for MAC PC and iOS/iPad directly from official site for free now.
Download Cisco Instant Connect 4.10(x) for MAC
File Name: Cisco Instant Connect 4.10(x)
App Version: 4.10.154
How To Install Cisco Instant Connect 4.10(x) on MAC OSX
To install Cisco Instant Connect 4.10(x) 2021 For MAC, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download Cisco Instant Connect 4.10(x) full version on your MAC PC and iOS/iPAD.
- First, Go to this page to Download Bluestacks for MAC.
- Or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player for MAC
- Then, download and follow the instruction to Install Android Emulator for MAC.
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on MAC.
- After bluestacks started, please login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Cisco Instant Connect 4.10(x) “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer.
- For the last step, Right-Click then install it.
- Finished. Now you can play Cisco Instant Connect 4.10(x) on MAC PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Cisco Instant Connect 4.10(x) for MAC Features and Description
Cisco Instant Connect 4.10(x) App Preview
Cisco® Instant Connect is used for two-way push-to-talk communications on Android™ devices using on premises enterprise push to talk IPICS servers. The Instant Connect application is perfect for connecting users with an instant push of a button over corporate Wi-Fi networks on-premises or off-premises networks (carrier networks).
• Quick connect numbers – allows Cisco Instant Connect users on supported Sonim devices with a physical keypad to quickly connect to a talkgroup or place a call to a contact
• Support for PTT operation by using the side button on the Sonim XP7 phone with the Sonim K50696 headset
• A user can now place a point-to-point call to an IDC user in addition to the existing ability to place a point-to-point call to another contact.
• New behavior for on Sonim Devices to when Tap and Join Talkgroup is configured for a short press of the Yellow key: If you press this key once, you now connects to the last talkline that is listed in the Talklines screen. If you press this key twice, you now connect to the second-to-last talkline that is listed, and so on
• Low costs: Instead of paying a monthly service provider fee for onsite personnel, you deploy an on-premises solution can cost less. The savings from eliminating monthly fees quickly pay back the one-time capital investment. In addition, the Cisco solution is based on open standards, which eliminates the need to purchase, support, and manage proprietary solutions.
• High quality experience: Cisco Instant Connect integrates with your existing Cisco Unified Communications and Collaboration services. Quality of service (QoS) and advanced voice codecs help to provide clear voice quality, even when the network is busy.
• Scalability: Cisco Instant Connect can support up to a thousand concurrent users. Managing a single system saves time and money compared to managing multiple service provider contracts, and the administrator privilege makes it easy to add and remove talk group users.
• Integrates with 2- Way Radios: The Cisco IPICS system can integrate mobile Android users with 2-Way Radio channels, which can reduce subscriber costs.
The Cisco® Instant Connect solution integrates Android devices with Land Mobile Radio (LMR) that connected to the Cisco routers in the data center. For more information about Cisco Instant Connect, visit http://www.cisco.com/go/instantconnect or see our YouTube channel at https://goo.gl/wxbIun.
• Android OS 4.1 or higher.
• Cisco IPICS 4.10(1) or 4.10(2) server with at least one Cisco IPICS media server.
IMPORTANT: This app requires access to a Cisco Instant Connect Express, or Cisco IP Interoperability and Collaboration System (IPICS) on which you have an account. If you are unsure whether your company provides access, please contact your IT department.
The following phones have been tested and optimized for Cisco Instant Connect:
• Cisco CP-DX650
• Panasonic FZ-X1
• Samsung Galaxy S® III, S4®, S5® and S6®
• Samsung Galaxy Rugby Pro™
• Sonim XP6 and XP7 (** Devices upgraded to OS 4.4.4 require a special build for yellow button support. Download it directly from your IPICS server via the Android browser.)
• Spectrum Rough Pro EX-SM14 (Wi-Fi mode only)
For audio to work, your network firewall must allow VoIP traffic between the Android device and the Cisco IPICS servers. For more information, see the product documentation available at http://goo.gl/9iL6FF.
• By using this application you agree with the terms of the Cisco IPICS end user license agreement (EULA).
• Cisco is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and certain other countries.
• Copyright © 2016 Cisco Systems, Inc. All rights reserved.
Added PTT support for Dyplex Bluetooth Headsets.
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
Cisco Instant Connect 4.10(x) is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All Macintosh application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.