Cisco Technical Support for MAC – Download Latest version (4.2) of Cisco Technical Support for MAC PC and iOS/iPad directly from official site for free now.
Download Cisco Technical Support for MAC
File Name: Cisco Technical Support
App Version: 4.2
How To Install Cisco Technical Support on MAC OSX
To install Cisco Technical Support 2021 For MAC, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download Cisco Technical Support full version on your MAC PC and iOS/iPAD.
- First, Go to this page to Download Bluestacks for MAC.
- Or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player for MAC
- Then, download and follow the instruction to Install Android Emulator for MAC.
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on MAC.
- After bluestacks started, please login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Cisco Technical Support “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer.
- For the last step, Right-Click then install it.
- Finished. Now you can play Cisco Technical Support on MAC PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Cisco Technical Support for MAC Features and Description
Cisco Technical Support App Preview
The Cisco Technical Support mobile application for Android simplifies network maintenance, saving you time by providing tools to help troubleshoot issues, research products, update & create support cases, track RMAs, and manage your install base anywhere, anytime! Love the app? Let us know. Your feedback and reviews help drive new features in the app.
The Cisco Technical Support mobile application is like a virtual library, providing users access to installation and configuration guides, data sheets, and command reference guides for more than 7,000 products including:
• ASR & ISR Enterprise Routers; CRS Core Routers; Small Business Routers
• Catalyst and Nexus Switches for the Enterprise and Data Center
• Meraki Wireless (Wi-Fi) Access Points and Controllers
• ASA Security Appliances, VPN clients (AnyConnect), and Firewalls
• Collaboration products (WebEx, Telepresence & Video Endpoints, Call Manager, Jabber)
• Data Center products (Nexus Switches, UCS Servers)
Cisco Technical Support Basic Features – Available to all users:
• Engage with fellow networking professionals within the Cisco Support Communities. Ask and answer questions, gain reputation, and more!
• View product-specific support content for over 7,000 Cisco products
• Access over 1,800 configuration examples and troubleshooting technotes authored by Cisco TAC Engineers
• Receive PSIRT (Security Advisories), End-of-Life, and Field Notice mobile push notifications
• Access to the Cisco Reseller Locator located in Tools
• Bookmark your favorite RSS feeds, and video channels in “My Shortcuts”
• Save content with the Pocket (Read-It-Later) service; go to http://www.getpocket.com/ for information on how to set up this service
Cisco Technical Support Advanced Features – Available to Cisco Support Contract holders:
Support Cases & RMAs:
• View, Edit and Create support cases and track return RMAs
• Access support case notes and attachments (txt, pdf, xls, ppt, doc, and image file types)
• Receive support case updates via mobile push notifications
• “My Notifications” stores your support case related notifications over the prior 30 days.
• Contact your assigned TAC engineer, On-Site Contact, and Field Engineer via phone or email
• Bookmark urgent support cases for easy reference from “My Shortcuts”
• Request case updates, case closure, and reopen cases with a single tap
Support Contract & Product Coverage Information:
• View contract information and set expiration reminders with “My Contracts”
• Use the embedded bar code scanner to easily look up product coverage details by serial number with “Check Device Coverage”
• Validate and update an installation using your current location
• Manage your install base (view EoX, warranty and coverage status) for up to 10,000 devices with “My Devices”
• Access to Contract Renewal, Last Day of Support, and End-of-Life reports in “My Devices”
Bug Search Tool:
• Access to the Bug Search Tool to assist with risk management, product maintenance, and troubleshooting
• Bookmark software bugs for easy access from “My Shortcuts”
• Research Cisco software bugs by product, IOS version, or keyword
• Basic SSH/Telnet client for remotely connecting to network devices
• VCS Service Checker
• IPsec Overhead Calculator
Do you have questions or want to provide feedback? Send us an email at: [email protected]
What’s New in version 4.2.1
– Pagination for Contracts
– SSH/Telnet Client tool deprecated
– Bug fixes and minor improvements
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
Cisco Technical Support is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All Macintosh application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.