Clicker – Presentation Remote Control for MAC – Download Latest version (1.9.9) of Clicker – Presentation Remote Control for MAC PC and iOS/iPad directly from official site for free now.
Download Clicker – Presentation Remote Control for MAC
File Name: Clicker – Presentation Remote Control
App Version: 1.9.9
How To Install Clicker – Presentation Remote Control on MAC OSX
To install Clicker – Presentation Remote Control 2021 For MAC, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download Clicker – Presentation Remote Control full version on your MAC PC and iOS/iPAD.
- First, Go to this page to Download Bluestacks for MAC.
- Or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player for MAC
- Then, download and follow the instruction to Install Android Emulator for MAC.
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on MAC.
- After bluestacks started, please login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Clicker – Presentation Remote Control “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer.
- For the last step, Right-Click then install it.
- Finished. Now you can play Clicker – Presentation Remote Control on MAC PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Clicker – Presentation Remote Control for MAC Features and Description
Clicker – Presentation Remote Control App Preview
Clicker turns your Android phone into WiFi remote presentation controller which works with Windows, Linux and Mac.
It supports a wide range of popular presentation software including PowerPoint, Keynote, LibreOffice Impress and Google Slides.
NOTE. For the application to work Clicker Desktop App (https://bit.ly/clicker-desktop) should be running on your PC.
– automatically finds available computers in the local network
– connect manually to computer in the remote network
– works on Windows, Linux and OS X
– lightweight protocol makes sure there are no lags when you click
– additional remote control tools for PPT and PPTX presentations (PowerPoint)
– additional remote control tools for Keynote presentations
– additional remote control tools for LibreOffice Impress
– additional remote control tools for Google Slides
– play videos with mouse click support (remote trackpad)
– point on important stuff with mouse (remote trackpad)
– remote volume control (presentations with audio and video)
– use S Pen to control presentations
If you have any questions, feel free to write to the developer email specified in the Additional information section of the Play Store.
We also encourage you to write us a feedback about what you like and dislike regarding the app.
IP suggestions during manual connect
Faster network discovery
Localizations for Hindi, Japanese and Chinese Simplified
Notification about no active WiFi connection
S Pen support
LibreOffice Impress and Google Slides support
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
Clicker – Presentation Remote Control is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All Macintosh application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.