Cuppa for MAC – Cute application that times your tea brewing. This app was developed by NATHANATOS Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Lifestyle & Hobby app for free now on Apps4Mac.com
Cuppa for MAC Latest Version
Cuppa for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Cuppa that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Cuppa App|
|File Size||2.5 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Cuppa App for MAC
Cuppa is a cute application to time your cup of tea as it steeps. Tired of leaving your tea too long, to become bitter and cold, or drinking it too soon and not appreciating its full potential? Then this utility is for you!
Use it right from the dock: just right-click or command-click on the little teacup, and select the beverage you wish to brew. You’ll see a tea bag appear in the cup, and gradually darken as the tea steeps. When the tea is done the teacup will bounce and make a sound
- All functionality available from the Dock menu.
- Customize the beverage list and steeping times.
- Customize the brew complete notification.
- Also great for timing French press coffee and 2-minute noodles!
- Full Cocoa source code available.
- Option to speak alerts using speech synthesizer.
- Universal 2 binary compatible with Intel and Apple Silicon.
- Big Sur-style app icon.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Cuppa for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Cuppa .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Cuppa is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Cuppa for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Cuppa apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Cuppa apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Cuppa that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Cuppa icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Cuppa on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Cuppa from your MAC!
Cuppa Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Manage alarms and timers.
Download ChronoSlider for MAC
Simple and colorful timer.
Simple countdown timer.
Download Menubar Countdown for MAC
Helpful timer widget for creating reminders.
Download TeaTimer Widget for MAC
Widget countdown timer alarm, works with iTunes.
This Cuppa .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. Cuppa is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.