Currency Converter for MAC – Widget calculates currency conversions. This app was build by WIDGETS.PALPLE Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Finance app for free now on Apps4Mac.com
Currency Converter for MAC Latest Version
Currency Converter for Mac: Download Free Widget AppMacUpdate. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Currency Converter that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Currency Converter App|
|File Size||2.4 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Currency Converter App for MAC
Note: Currency Converter is no longer under development and the developer provides no support for it.
Currency Converter is a very useful widget to easily calculate currency conversions between more than 200 world currencies (I think every traded currency in the world, more than any other converter!), plus many digital currencies including Bitcoin and Litecoin, all the old legacy European currencies, some world legacy currencies, some commodities (including gold and silver) and even unrecognized currencies! Supports interface skins, inverse currency conversion, and expressions evaluation.
- Automatically updated exchange rates
- Support all the traded currencies of the world
- Support the old legacy European currencies (like Italian lira, Deutsch mark, French francs) and other legacy currencies of the world
- Support multiple currencies conversions (you can add all the currencies you want to the conversion table)
- Support multiple widget instances, so that you can keep open more than a conversion table, each with a set of preferred currencies
- You can choose the desired decimal precision, from 1 to 5 decimals
- You can evaluate expressions (ex. 10+10, 10*3,2, etc.)
- You can sort currencies by name, by ISO code or by countries (all the countries of the world are listed!)
- You can calculate the exchange taxes setting the exchange taxes rate (for example 2% for credit cards)
- You can do inverse conversion, too! Just enter * in a currency value field and you’ll get the current rate for that currency vs the other currencies in the table
- Localized in English, Italian, Portuguese, German, French, Dutch, Spanish, Swedish, Polish, Greek, Serbian, Russian, Turkish, Traditional Chinese and Japanese (all the currency names are localized, too). Help me with the localization in other languages
- You can choose an interface theme between Blackboard (the new default theme), Blackboard basic (without the currency sign and currency flag), Mini (useful for small screens), Mini translucent (semitransparent), and European (the old default theme). More will be added in the future, you can suggest to me your ideas about them
- Data can also be updated manually clicking on the orange button on the bottom left of the widget: anyway, starting from version 0.9.5, this only works once per hour, to avoid the overload of my server. Anyway, other products only allow you to download data once or twice a day
Note: This product is not compatible with macOS Catalina and later.
- Bitcoin rate from Bitstamp market added
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Currency Converter for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Currency Converter .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Currency Converter is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Currency Converter for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Currency Converter apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Currency Converter apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Currency Converter that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Currency Converter icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Currency Converter on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Currency Converter from your MAC!
Currency Converter Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Easily accessed currency conversions.
Download Exchange Rates for MAC
Convenient currency conversion.
Menu-bar unit converter.
Download Handy Converter for MAC
Fast, easy rates for currency conversion.
Download Currency Compare for MAC
Currency client for rate exchange.
This Currency Converter .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. Currency Converter is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.