Done Time for MAC – See how much time you spend on tasks. This app was released by ITUNES.APPLE Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Business app for free now on Apps4Mac.com
Done Time for MAC Latest Version
Done Time for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Done Time that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Done Time App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
About Done Time App for MAC
Done Time allows you to see an estimation and actual time spend for each of the tasks on your list. You can start and stop the timer and switch active tasks. By default, each task comes with a 25 minute target estimation used widely for the Pomodoro technique. You can adjust this anytime. Simply use square brackets for minutes next to each task (e.g., Complete report ) When you copy paste your list to Done Time, each new line or new row will become a separate task with its own time estimate.
In addition to the estimated time, the app allows you to run a timer to track the actual time spent. Once the task is active and the timer is on, you can track your progress by clicking start/stop in the top bar. Comparing how long you think it will take you to get something done to how long it actually takes can help you plan your tasks better each time. Once you mark a task complete, it moves to the bottom of your list for a cleaner look.
Done Time is all about efficiency. With shortcuts, you can organize and delete unwanted tasks and export to save your progress in csv format.
- Undo feature added
- Bug fixes
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Done Time for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Done Time .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Done Time is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Done Time for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Done Time apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Done Time apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Done Time that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Done Time icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Done Time on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Done Time from your MAC!
Done Time Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Done Time .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. Done Time is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.