Dr.Fone Toolkit for iOS (Mac) 2019 – This app was developed by Wondershare and updated into the new version at June, 6th 2017. Download Dr.Fone Toolkit for iOS 9.5.0 for Mac from Apps4MAC.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ The world`s 1st iPhone data recovery software for Mac.
Dr.Fone Toolkit for iOS (Mac) for MAC Download
Dr.Fone Toolkit for iOS (Mac) – Download (2019 Latest). The world`s 1st iPhone data recovery software for Mac. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Dr.Fone Toolkit for iOS (Mac) that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Dr.Fone Toolkit for iOS (Mac) App|
|File Size||45.6 MB|
|Update||June, 6th 2017|
|Version||Dr.Fone Toolkit for iOS 9.5.0 LATEST|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6 or later|
Installing Apps on MAC
Most MacOS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Dr.Fone Toolkit for iOS (Mac) from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Dr.Fone Toolkit for iOS (Mac) .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Dr.Fone Toolkit for iOS (Mac) is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Dr.Fone Toolkit for iOS (Mac) !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Recommended app to install: Itools for MAC Latest Version
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Dr.Fone Toolkit for iOS (Mac) apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on Mac you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Dr.Fone Toolkit for iOS (Mac) apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Dr.Fone Toolkit for iOS (Mac) that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Dr.Fone Toolkit for iOS (Mac) icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Dr.Fone Toolkit for iOS (Mac) on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Dr.Fone Toolkit for iOS (Mac) from your MAC!
Dr.Fone Toolkit for iOS (Mac) Related Apps
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
- Keyboard Maestro for MAC Last Version
- Anytrans for MAC Last Version
- Launchbar for MAC Last Version
- Lg Pc Suite for MAC Last Version
This Dr.Fone Toolkit for iOS (Mac) .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. Dr.Fone Toolkit for iOS (Mac) is an app for MAC that developed by Wondershare Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.