Dr. Antivirus 2020 – Dr. Antivirus can help you to keep your Mac free of viruses and other malware and adware. Don’t hesitate and get hold of this versatile Trend Micro app. This app was created by Trend Micro, Inc. Inc. and updated into the last version at This year. Download for free now on Apps4Mac.com
Dr. Antivirus for MAC Latest Version
Dr. Antivirus 3.0.1 – Download for Mac Free. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Dr. Antivirus that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Dr. Antivirus App|
|File Size||51.1 MB|
|Developer||Trend Micro, Inc.|
About Dr. Antivirus App for MAC
- Minimum operating system requirements: Mac OS X 10.10.
- Requires a 64-bit operating system.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Dr. Antivirus for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Dr. Antivirus .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Dr. Antivirus is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Dr. Antivirus for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Dr. Antivirus apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Dr. Antivirus apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Dr. Antivirus that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Dr. Antivirus icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Dr. Antivirus on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Dr. Antivirus from your MAC!
Dr. Antivirus Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
- Not Available Yet
This Dr. Antivirus .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. Dr. Antivirus is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.