DSS Menu for MAC – Printout customizable TV guides. This app was released by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Lifestyle & Hobby app for free now on Apps4Mac.com
DSS Menu for MAC Latest Version
DSS Menu for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about DSS Menu that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||DSS Menu App|
About DSS Menu App for MAC
DSS Menu allows you to print out a listing of all of your channels (including icons, Channel names & Channel numbers) in a customizable format. Printouts can be saved in a graphics file as well. Icons for over 150+ channels included or create your own. Written in RealBasic
Version 3.1 adds the following:
- Entirely new algorithm for decoding Web pages
- Put more error checking of invalid TV guide setup string
- Minor visual changes to channel grid
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download DSS Menu for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the DSS Menu .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the DSS Menu is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy DSS Menu for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing DSS Menu apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete DSS Menu apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the DSS Menu that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the DSS Menu icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall DSS Menu on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove DSS Menu from your MAC!
DSS Menu Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This DSS Menu .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. DSS Menu is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.