Duplicate Detective for MAC – This app was released by FIPLAB Limited and updated into the latest version at September, 14th 2018. Download Duplicate Detective 1.99.1 for Mac from Apps4MAC.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Remove Duplicate Files from your Mac. Save Gigabytes of Hard Drive Space!.
Duplicate Detective for Mac Download
Duplicate Detective for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Remove Duplicate Files from your Mac. Save Gigabytes of Hard Drive Space!. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Duplicate Detective for Mac that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Duplicate Detective for Mac App|
|File Size||4.8 MB|
|Update||September, 14th 2018|
|Version||Duplicate Detective 1.99.1 LATEST|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7 or later|
Installing Apps on MAC
Most MacOS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Duplicate Detective for Mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Duplicate Detective for Mac .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Duplicate Detective for Mac is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Duplicate Detective for Mac !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Recommended app to install: Itrash for MAC Latest Version
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Duplicate Detective for Mac apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on Mac you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Duplicate Detective for Mac apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Duplicate Detective for Mac that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Duplicate Detective for Mac icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Duplicate Detective for Mac on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Duplicate Detective for Mac from your MAC!
Duplicate Detective for Mac Related Apps
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
- Diskwarrior for MAC Last Version
- Wondershare Data Recovery for MAC Last Version
- Smart Utility for MAC Last Version
- Clover Configurator for MAC Last Version
This Duplicate Detective for Mac .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. Duplicate Detective for Mac is definitely an app for MAC that developed by FIPLAB Limited Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.