eduroam CAT for MAC – Download Latest version (1.2.13) of eduroam CAT for MAC PC and iOS/iPad directly from official site for free now.
Download eduroam CAT for MAC
File Name: eduroam CAT
App Version: 1.2.13
How To Install eduroam CAT on MAC OSX
To install eduroam CAT 2021 For MAC, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download eduroam CAT full version on your MAC PC and iOS/iPAD.
- First, Go to this page to Download Bluestacks for MAC.
- Or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player for MAC
- Then, download and follow the instruction to Install Android Emulator for MAC.
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on MAC.
- After bluestacks started, please login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” eduroam CAT “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer.
- For the last step, Right-Click then install it.
- Finished. Now you can play eduroam CAT on MAC PC.
- Enjoy the app!
eduroam CAT for MAC Features and Description
eduroam CAT App Preview
A tool to allow users to configure their device for eduroam wireless networks. This tool requires a configuration file from your home institution in order acquire the configuration settings needed. Due to limitations in the Android OS, the application needs to set up a screen lock if none is already set. The configuration file is in a standardised file format and can be obtained from eduroam Configuration Assistant Tool deployments (such as https://cat.eduroam.org and others). The tool also provides some status information on the eduroam connection.
Fix for mistake with Greek translation file
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
eduroam CAT is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All Macintosh application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.