Elmer for MAC – Create sample ham radio tests to study for the FCC exams. This app was developed by BLACKCATSYSTEMS Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Education app for free now on Apps4Mac.com
Elmer for MAC Latest Version
Elmer for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Elmer that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Elmer App|
|File Size||7 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Elmer App for MAC
Elmer creates sample tests to help you prepare for your ham radio written examination. It contains all FCC question pools for each of the five written exams: Novice, Technician, General, Advanced, and Extra Class.
Elmer will grade your sample test, showing you which questions were answered incorrectly. It will also indicate if you passed the exam.
- Bug fixes
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Elmer for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Elmer .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Elmer is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Elmer for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Elmer apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Elmer apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Elmer that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Elmer icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Elmer on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Elmer from your MAC!
Elmer Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Elmer .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. Elmer is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.