Email Archiver Pro for MAC – This app was developed by Palmer Andersen Design and updated into the last version at November, 8th 2017. Download Email Archiver Pro 3.8.4 for Mac from Apps4MAC.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Turn all your emails into searchable PDF`s including attachments.
Email Archiver Pro for Mac Download
Email Archiver Pro for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Turn all your emails into searchable PDF`s including attachments. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Email Archiver Pro for Mac that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Email Archiver Pro for Mac App|
|File Size||4.8 MB|
|Developer||Palmer Andersen Design|
|Update||November, 8th 2017|
|Version||Email Archiver Pro 3.8.4 LATEST|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.11 or later|
Installing Apps on MAC
Most MacOS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Email Archiver Pro for Mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Email Archiver Pro for Mac .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Email Archiver Pro for Mac is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Email Archiver Pro for Mac !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Recommended app to install: Camfrog Video Chat for MAC Latest Version
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Email Archiver Pro for Mac apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on Mac you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Email Archiver Pro for Mac apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Email Archiver Pro for Mac that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Email Archiver Pro for Mac icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Email Archiver Pro for Mac on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Email Archiver Pro for Mac from your MAC!
Email Archiver Pro for Mac Related Apps
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
- Inky for MAC Last Version
- Spamsieve for MAC Last Version
- Colloquy for MAC Last Version
- Line For Mac for MAC Last Version
This Email Archiver Pro for Mac .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. Email Archiver Pro for Mac is an app for MAC that developed by Palmer Andersen Design Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.