Evernote for iPhone for MAC – Keep track of notes, ideas, snapshots, recordings, and more. This app was released by EVERNOTE Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Business app for free now on Apps4Mac.com
Evernote for iPhone for MAC Latest Version
Evernote for iPhone for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Evernote for iPhone that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Evernote for iPhone App|
About Evernote for iPhone App for MAC
Evernote turns the iPhone into your external brain. Evernote for iPhone lets you remember anything and everything that happens in your life. From notes to ideas to snapshots to recordings, put them all into Evernote and watch as they instantly synchronize from the iPhone to the Web to your desktop. Evernote for iPhone is part of the Evernote service, which is made up of desktop clients (Mac and Windows), a Web version, and clients for other mobile devices. Whenever you add or edit a note in one version, it is quickly made available across all others, so that you can access your notes and memories any time.
Be sure to try Evernote\’s amazing image recognition. Snap photos of anything from whiteboards to business cards to wine labels, and Evernote will make the text within those images searchable. Evernote also takes advantage of the iPhone\’s location awareness by automatically geo-tagging all your memories. Need something from last week or last year? Evernote for iPhone instantly connects to the Evernote service to help you find what you\’re looking for by searching or filtering by tag, date, location, and more.
- Select multiple images from your camera roll at once and add them to a single note or make multiple snapshot notes
- Audio note recording limit increased to 90 minutes, great for lectures and interviews
- Audio recordings can now be played, paused and replayed from within the note
- Audio note playback can be controlled via the dock player, headphones or other external controls
- Send PDFs and text from Safari and Mail directly into Evernote via the \”Open In\” option
- 3rd party developers can configure their apps to send PDFs, images and audio into Evernote
- Print notes directly from Evernote to a network printer
- Numerous bug fixes and improvements
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Evernote for iPhone for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Evernote for iPhone .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Evernote for iPhone is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Evernote for iPhone for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Evernote for iPhone apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Evernote for iPhone apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Evernote for iPhone that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Evernote for iPhone icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Evernote for iPhone on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Evernote for iPhone from your MAC!
Evernote for iPhone Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Evernote for iPhone .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. Evernote for iPhone is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.