Faqt for MAC – Invoicing software for Polish users. This app was developed by FAQT.PL Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Finance app for free now on Apps4Mac.com
Faqt for MAC Latest Version
Faqt for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Faqt that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Faqt App|
|File Size||80.9 MB|
About Faqt App for MAC
Faqt is a program especially for Polish users to issue VAT invoices, bills, receipts (proof of sale) and documents KP and KW keep records of goods and services and contractors.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.12 or later
- You can add a discount to the item of the document. The percentage discount will be deducted from the price.
- You enter the search text or e.g. NIP (no dashes). The search will take place in the fields displayed throughout the database.
Search for contractors
- When editing an invoice (document), you can use the quick search window for contractors by name or tax identification number.
Permanent deletion of documents
The option to completely remove a document from the database has been added.
More displayed items
- Dynamically increasing space for document positions depending on the window size.
Easier month change
- With one click you can change the accounting month to the current month or switch to the month of the selected document.
New clearer interface
- Bigger signs and more space.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Faqt for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Faqt .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Faqt is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Faqt for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Faqt apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Faqt apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Faqt that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Faqt icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Faqt on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Faqt from your MAC!
Faqt Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Faqt .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. Faqt is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.