Fighter Pilot for MAC – Flying game with tilt controls. This app was developed by CLICK.LINKSYNERGY Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Games app for free now on Apps4Mac.com
Fighter Pilot for MAC Latest Version
Fighter Pilot for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Fighter Pilot that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Fighter Pilot App|
About Fighter Pilot App for MAC
FIGHTER PILOT – Dogfight Battle… lets you pick one of 5 fighter aircraft from past, present and future and do battle with another fighter jet! Pick one of the following:
- F/A-18 Hornet
- Mirage 2000
- P-38 Litening
- BF-109 Messerschmitt
- Alien fighter
CONTROL your fighter by tilting the iPhone/iPod Touch. Shoot Guns or Heat Seeking Side-Winder Missiles, and defend yourself with high-G turns and Flares to decoy the Side-Winders. First fighter to 5 Kills becomes an Ace! 3 difficulty levels add the the already intense gameplay. Simulate high altitude fights, or turn the ‘ground collision’ on and survive without crashing into the ground!
Fighter Pilot for MAC Preview/caption]
- Compiled in iOS 2.2.1.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Fighter Pilot for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Fighter Pilot .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Fighter Pilot is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Fighter Pilot for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Fighter Pilot apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Fighter Pilot apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Fighter Pilot that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Fighter Pilot icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Fighter Pilot on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Fighter Pilot from your MAC!
Fighter Pilot Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Fighter Pilot .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. Fighter Pilot is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.