Fing – Network Tools for MAC – Download Latest version (8.2.4) of Fing – Network Tools for MAC PC and iOS/iPad directly from official site for free now.
Download Fing – Network Tools for MAC
File Name: Fing – Network Tools
App Version: 8.2.4
How To Install Fing – Network Tools on MAC OSX
To install Fing – Network Tools 2021 For MAC, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download Fing – Network Tools full version on your MAC PC and iOS/iPAD.
- First, Go to this page to Download Bluestacks for MAC.
- Or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player for MAC
- Then, download and follow the instruction to Install Android Emulator for MAC.
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on MAC.
- After bluestacks started, please login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Fing – Network Tools “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer.
- For the last step, Right-Click then install it.
- Finished. Now you can play Fing – Network Tools on MAC PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Fing – Network Tools for MAC Features and Description
Fing – Network Tools App Preview
Fing has helped 35 million user worldwide to understand:
• Who’s on my WiFi
• Is someone stealing my WiFi and broadband?
• Have I’ve been hacked? Is my network secure?
• Are there hidden cameras in the B&B I’m staying in?
• Why Netflix has started buffering?
• Is my internet provider giving me the speed I pay for?
Fing is the #1 Network Scanner: discovers all the devices connected to your WiFi and identifies them, with our patented technology used also by router manufacturers and antivirus companies worldwide.
With Fing App’s free tools and utilities help you:
• Run WiFi and Cellular internet speed tests, download speed and upload speed analysis and latency
• Scan networks with Fing’s Wi-Fi & LAN network scanner and discover all devices connected to any network
• Get the most accurate device recognition of IP address, MAC address, device name, model, vendor and manufacturer
• Advanced device analysis of NetBIOS, UPnP, SNMP and Bonjour names, properties and device types
• Includes port scanning, device ping, traceroute and DNS lookup
• Receive network security and device alerts to your phone and email
Add Fingbox to unlock advanced network protection and smart home troubleshooting features:
• Know who’s home while you’re not there with Digital Presence
• See devices near your home with Digital Fence
• Block intruders and unknown devices automatically before they join your network
• Set parental control features to schedule screen time and pause internet access
• Analyze bandwidth usage by device
• Find Wi-Fi sweet spots
• Automate network speed tests and get reports for benchmarking ISP performance
• Secure your home network with opened port detection and network vulnerability analysis
Have a question? Get in touch at [email protected] or learn more about Fing App and Fingbox at fing.com.
• Bugfixes and improvements
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
Fing – Network Tools is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All Macintosh application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.