Firefox Browser fast & private for MAC – Download Latest version (68.0) of Firefox Browser fast & private for MAC PC and iOS/iPad directly from official site for free now.
Download Firefox Browser fast & private for MAC
File Name: Firefox Browser fast & private
App Version: 68.0
How To Install Firefox Browser fast & private on MAC OSX
To install Firefox Browser fast & private 2021 For MAC, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download Firefox Browser fast & private full version on your MAC PC and iOS/iPAD.
- First, Go to this page to Download Bluestacks for MAC.
- Or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player for MAC
- Then, download and follow the instruction to Install Android Emulator for MAC.
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on MAC.
- After bluestacks started, please login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Firefox Browser fast & private “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer.
- For the last step, Right-Click then install it.
- Finished. Now you can play Firefox Browser fast & private on MAC PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Firefox Browser fast & private for MAC Features and Description
Firefox Browser fast & private App Preview
Experience a fast, smart and personal Web. Firefox is the independent, people-first browser made by Mozilla, voted the Most Trusted Internet Company for Privacy. Upgrade today and join hundreds of millions who depend on Firefox for a more personal browsing experience.
FAST. SMART. YOURS.
Firefox is made with you in mind and gives you the power to take back control of your Web experience.
That’s why we design the product with smart features that take the guesswork out of browsing.
SEARCH INTELLIGENTLY & GET THERE FASTER
– Firefox anticipates your needs and intuitively provides multiple suggested and previously searched results across your favorite search engines. Every time.
– Easily access shortcuts to search providers including Wikipedia, Twitter and Amazon.
NEXT LEVEL PRIVACY
– Your privacy has been upgraded. Private Browsing with Tracking Protection blocks parts of Web pages that may track your browsing activity.
SYNC FIREFOX ACROSS YOUR DEVICES
– With a Firefox Account, access your history, bookmarks and open tabs from your desktop on your smartphone and tablet.
– Firefox also safely remembers your passwords across devices so you don’t have to.
INTUITIVE VISUAL TABS
– Intuitive visual and numbered tabs easily let you find content for future reference.
– Open as many tabs as you like without losing track of your open Web pages.
EASY ACCESS TO YOUR TOP SITES
– Spend your time reading your favorites sites instead of looking for them.
ADD-ONS FOR EVERYTHING
– Take control of your Web experience by personalizing Firefox with add-ons like ad blockers, password and download managers and more.
– Firefox remembers your most recently used apps to help you easily share content to Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Skype and more.
TAKE IT TO THE BIG SCREEN
– Send video and Web content from your smartphone or tablet to any TV equipped with supported streaming capabilities.
Learn more about Firefox for Android:
– Have questions or need help? Visit https://support.mozilla.org/mobile
– Read about Firefox permissions: https://mzl.la/Permissions
– Learn more about what’s up at Mozilla: https://blog.mozilla.org
– Like Firefox on Facebook: https://mzl.la/FXFacebook
– Follow Firefox on Twitter: https://mzl.la/FXTwitter
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe open and free is better than closed and controlled. We build products like Firefox to promote choice and transparency and give people more control over their lives online. Learn more at https://www.mozilla.org
We’re working to make Firefox for Android better with each new release. Read the release notes to learn about any new features, bug fixes, and performance improvements at https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/android/notes/.
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
Firefox Browser fast & private is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All Macintosh application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.