GeekTool for MAC – This app was released by Tynsoe and updated into the last version at October, 14th 2016. Download GeekTool 3.3.1 for Mac from Apps4MAC.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ How to Use GeekTool to Customize Your Macs Desktop.
GeekTool for Mac Download
GeekTool for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). How to Use GeekTool to Customize Your Macs Desktop. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about GeekTool for Mac that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||GeekTool for Mac App|
|File Size||7.1 MB|
|Update||October, 14th 2016|
|Version||GeekTool 3.3.1 LATEST|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6 or later|
Installing Apps on MAC
Most MacOS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download GeekTool for Mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the GeekTool for Mac .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the GeekTool for Mac is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy GeekTool for Mac !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Recommended app to install: Disc Cover for MAC Latest Version
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing GeekTool for Mac apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on Mac you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete GeekTool for Mac apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the GeekTool for Mac that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the GeekTool for Mac icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall GeekTool for Mac on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove GeekTool for Mac from your MAC!
GeekTool for Mac Related Apps
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
- Butler for MAC Last Version
- Origin for MAC Last Version
- Iexplorer for MAC Last Version
- Trailrunner for MAC Last Version
This GeekTool for Mac .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. GeekTool for Mac is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Tynsoe Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.