GeneMixer for MAC – Genetic calculator to aid in designing breeding strategies. This app was build by BIOLOGIC.XYZ Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Education app for free now on Apps4Mac.com
GeneMixer for MAC Latest Version
GeneMixer for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about GeneMixer that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||GeneMixer App|
|File Size||3.3 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.0|
About GeneMixer App for MAC
GeneMixer calculates genotypes of progeny and associated probabilities from parent genotypes using Mendelian genetics. Useful to quickly design breeding strategies. Replaces Punnett squares with up to 4 traits (tetrahybrid cross). Parent genotypes can be edited or pasted from a spreadsheet/text editor. Results are copied to the clipboard and ready to paste right back into the original spreadsheet.
- Initial release
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download GeneMixer for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the GeneMixer .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the GeneMixer is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy GeneMixer for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing GeneMixer apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete GeneMixer apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the GeneMixer that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the GeneMixer icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall GeneMixer on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove GeneMixer from your MAC!
GeneMixer Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This GeneMixer .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. GeneMixer is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.