iCursor for MAC – Sparkly cursor. This app was developed by GIODALNEGRO Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this System Utilities app for free now on Apps4Mac.com
iCursor for MAC Latest Version
iCursor for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about iCursor that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||iCursor App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About iCursor App for MAC
iCursor is a funny and useless app for Mac OS X, it attaches to your cursor pointer a lot of particles. There are many customizable effects and you can also create and share new effects with other users.
A little spell to transform your cursor into a magic wand followed by a trail of stars or fiery fireballs or littlee pulsating hearts. And if you are in a lighter mood, you can choose soap bubbles,small and large, colored or vanishing, and follow them until they pop. And while you are remembering, you can fill your screen with a thousand colored confetti and see them fly away with the wind or slowly fall to the ground. And after color, there is black and white: have fun spraying ink spots here and there and then let the snow fall…
To transform the screen of your mac in a fantasy space, to free your ideas and let yourself drift…toward the next inspiration!
Note: iCursor is a “tray” app: if you want to close and/or delete the app locate the iCursor icon (a little arrow in the Menu Bar near the Clock), click on it and select QUIT, then eventually delete the App.
iCursor for MAC Preview/caption]
- New FXs added
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download iCursor for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the iCursor .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the iCursor is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy iCursor for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing iCursor apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete iCursor apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the iCursor that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the iCursor icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall iCursor on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove iCursor from your MAC!
iCursor Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Custom cursor highlights great for presentations.
Download PinPoint for MAC
Hide your cursor with a handy global hotkey.
Access your favorite text editor via keyboard shortcuts.
Download QuickCursor for MAC
Monitor CPU frequency, voltage, and temperature.
Download CoolBookController for MAC
Apple Digital Camera RAW Compatibility
Adds camera support to iPhoto and Aperture.
This iCursor .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. iCursor is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.