iSkysoft Video Studio 2020 – If you’re looking for a video editor for Mac, try iSkysoft Video Studio. Download iSkysoft Video Studio, create your own HD films and upload them to YouTube. This app was developed by iSkysoft Inc. and updated into the last version at This year. Download for free now on Apps4Mac.com
iSkysoft Video Studio for MAC Latest Version
iSkysoft Video Studio 2.6.1 – Download for Mac Free. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about iSkysoft Video Studio that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||iSkysoft Video Studio App|
|File Size||85.9 MB|
About iSkysoft Video Studio App for MAC
- The trial version can be used for 30 days.
- The software applies a watermark to the exported videos.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download iSkysoft Video Studio for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the iSkysoft Video Studio .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the iSkysoft Video Studio is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy iSkysoft Video Studio for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing iSkysoft Video Studio apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete iSkysoft Video Studio apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the iSkysoft Video Studio that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the iSkysoft Video Studio icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall iSkysoft Video Studio on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove iSkysoft Video Studio from your MAC!
iSkysoft Video Studio Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
- Not Available Yet
This iSkysoft Video Studio .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. iSkysoft Video Studio is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.