iTrader for MAC – Stock trading aid. This app was developed by EURONET.NL Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Finance app for free now on Apps4Mac.com
iTrader for MAC Latest Version
iTrader for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about iTrader that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||iTrader App|
|File Size||1.54 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.1.5|
About iTrader App for MAC
Note: iTrader is no longer under development, and it is no longer available for sale.
iTrader is a simple-to-use, yet highly effective, technical analysis program for MacOS X. It’s interface and method of data presentation is unique, and as such we hope it will compliment your existing set of investment tools.
iTrader will calculate several TA indicators: MA (Moving Averages), MACD (Moving Average Convergence/Divergence), STOC (Stochastics), SAR (Stop And Reversal), WMS (Williams %R), MOM (Momentum), CMO (Chande Momentum), POS (Price Oscillator), EMV (Ease Of Movement), RSI (Relative Strength Index), MFI (Money Flow Index), BB (Bollinger Bands), PP (Pivot Points). iTrader is divided into five sections, Quote, History & Analyze, Support & Resistance, Simulate and Portfolio.
iTrader will give you buy and sell advice based on standard rules. You be able to run simulations, export historical data and maintain your portfolio.
Version 2.4: Calculate the famous Darvas Box system.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download iTrader for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the iTrader .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the iTrader is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy iTrader for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing iTrader apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete iTrader apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the iTrader that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the iTrader icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall iTrader on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove iTrader from your MAC!
iTrader Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This iTrader .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. iTrader is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.