Joining Hands for MAC – A handtastic puzzle game. This app was build by 10TONS Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Games app for free now on Apps4Mac.com
Joining Hands for MAC Latest Version
Joining Hands for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Joining Hands that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Joining Hands App|
About Joining Hands App for MAC
Joining Hands is a handtastic puzzle game that offers innovation and originality but is still easy to learn! Later levels pack a challenge for those who yearn it!
MEET THE PEABLINS
Enter the Whispering Woods and meet the Peablins! They are curious little creatures who share a common belief: hold hands with your friends and the Bogeyman won’t take you. This has worked as long as they can remember so it must be true. Join the Peablins on their quest to find all their siblings and cousins!
Basic gameplay: drag and drop the Peablins so that all the hands in the level are joined and all the Peablins are happy. And remember: Leave no hand behind!
- Innovative but elegant and easy to learn
- Fun to interact with and suitable for all ages
- All-in-one premium Universal App with Retina support
- Several kinds of Peablins that require different approaches
- Tasty high resolution graphics
- Hilarious sound effects
- Over a hundred levels
- No time limits, no enemies, no pressure. Just one more level…
Joining Hands for MAC Preview/caption]
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Joining Hands for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Joining Hands .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Joining Hands is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Joining Hands for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Joining Hands apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Joining Hands apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Joining Hands that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Joining Hands icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Joining Hands on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Joining Hands from your MAC!
Joining Hands Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Joining Hands .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. Joining Hands is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.