Kik for MAC – Download Latest version (184.108.40.20661) of Kik for MAC PC and iOS/iPad directly from official site for free now.
Download Kik for MAC
File Name: Kik
App Version: 220.127.116.1161
How To Install Kik on MAC OSX
To install Kik 2021 For MAC, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download Kik full version on your MAC PC and iOS/iPAD.
- First, Go to this page to Download Bluestacks for MAC.
- Or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player for MAC
- Then, download and follow the instruction to Install Android Emulator for MAC.
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on MAC.
- After bluestacks started, please login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Kik “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer.
- For the last step, Right-Click then install it.
- Finished. Now you can play Kik on MAC PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Kik for MAC Features and Description
Kik App Preview
Kik is way more than just messaging. It’s the easiest way to connect with your friends, stay in the loop, and explore – all through chat. No phone numbers, just pick a username.
• Choose who to chat with one-on-one and in groups
• Share pics, videos, gifs, games, and more
• Meet new friends with similar interests
Get on Kik now. Start chatting!
Kik has a brand new look! It’s more fun and easy to use, so you can spend less time hunting for photos and GIFs and more time chatting with friends.
• Quickly find friends, start groups and discover bots with the “+” menu
• It’s easier to send your favorite photos, GIFs, stickers and smileys – they’re under the text field for easy access
• When you have a lot to say and send several messages in a row, chat bubbles will group together
• Looking for faded D? We made the S, D and R colors darker!
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
Kik is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All Macintosh application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.