Libby, by OverDrive for MAC – Download Latest version (2.0.0) of Libby, by OverDrive for MAC PC and iOS/iPad directly from official site for free now.
Download Libby, by OverDrive for MAC
File Name: Libby, by OverDrive
App Version: 2.0.0
How To Install Libby, by OverDrive on MAC OSX
To install Libby, by OverDrive 2021 For MAC, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download Libby, by OverDrive full version on your MAC PC and iOS/iPAD.
- First, Go to this page to Download Bluestacks for MAC.
- Or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player for MAC
- Then, download and follow the instruction to Install Android Emulator for MAC.
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on MAC.
- After bluestacks started, please login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Libby, by OverDrive “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer.
- For the last step, Right-Click then install it.
- Finished. Now you can play Libby, by OverDrive on MAC PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Libby, by OverDrive for MAC Features and Description
Libby, by OverDrive App Preview
Meet Libby. Discover ebooks and audiobooks from your local library. Brought to you by OverDrive.
Did you know your local library has thousands of ebooks and audiobooks? You can borrow them, instantly, for free, using just the device in your hand.
1. Fish out your library card
2. Open the Libby app
3. Find your local library
4. Search, sample, borrow, enjoy
It takes just a few taps to find and borrow a book. Libby has a ground-breaking built-in ebook reader, and a beautiful audiobook player. If you prefer, you can send books to your Kindle for reading.
• Sign in to multiple libraries, with one or more library cards
• Stay signed in for as long as you like
• Download books and audiobooks for offline reading, or stream them to save space
• Sample any book with a tap — nothing to download or delete
• Try a zoomable graphic novel, or a picture book with readalong audio
• All your holds and loans are consolidated on a single shelf
• Tag titles as read, loved, hated, wishlist, schoolbook, beach-reading, whatever you like
• Your loans, holds, reading positions, bookmarks and notes are synchronized automatically across all your devices
• Keep track of your reading history in the Activity tab
Libby is the brand new app from OverDrive. We’re trying to simplify and bring joy to every aspect of digital borrowing and reading. If you love it, you can use it instead of the OverDrive app. If you don’t love it yet, feel free to keep using the OverDrive app, but check in on Libby from time to time — we’re adding features and squashing bugs every day.
This release introduces some nice refinements:
* Updates to Android Auto—you can now switch between audiobook loans in Auto
* We have richer support for all kinds of screen sizes, notches, cutouts, and curlicues
* Better handling for accessibility settings, like font sizing and color inversion
* Universal links—you can link directly in the app with a URL like https://libbyapp.com/shelf/loans
* A rebuilt approach to recovering from audio playback errors
* Many minor UI improvements and bug fixes
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
Libby, by OverDrive is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All Macintosh application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.