MacClean 2019 – This app was build by iMobie Inc. and updated into the last version at October, 10th 2018. Download MacClean 3.4.0 for Mac from Apps4MAC.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Brand new tool for Mac users to get the Mac cleaned, optimized and protected.
MacClean for MAC Download
MacClean – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Brand new tool for Mac users to get the Mac cleaned, optimized and protected. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about MacClean that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||MacClean App|
|File Size||9.71 MB|
|Update||October, 10th 2018|
|Version||MacClean 3.4.0 LATEST|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7 or later|
Installing Apps on MAC
Most MacOS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download MacClean from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the MacClean .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the MacClean is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy MacClean !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Recommended app to install: Cocktail for MAC Latest Version
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing MacClean apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on Mac you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete MacClean apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the MacClean that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the MacClean icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall MacClean on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove MacClean from your MAC!
MacClean Related Apps
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
- Idefrag for MAC Last Version
- Tidy Up for MAC Last Version
- Iskysoft Data Recovery for MAC Last Version
- Grandperspective for MAC Last Version
This MacClean .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. MacClean is definitely an app for MAC that developed by iMobie Inc. Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.