MacCleanse 2019 – This app was developed by Koingo Software and updated into the new version at April, 16th 2019. Download MacCleanse 8.0 for Mac from Apps4MAC.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Selectively erase logs, caches, cookies, activity, histories… for Mac.
MacCleanse for MAC Download
MacCleanse – Download Free (2019 Latest Version). Selectively erase logs, caches, cookies, activity, histories… for Mac. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about MacCleanse that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||MacCleanse App|
|File Size||43.69 MB|
|Update||April, 16th 2019|
|Version||MacCleanse 8.0 LATEST|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.12 or later|
Installing Apps on MAC
Most MacOS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download MacCleanse from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the MacCleanse .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the MacCleanse is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy MacCleanse !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Recommended app to install: Espionage for MAC Latest Version
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing MacCleanse apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on Mac you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete MacCleanse apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the MacCleanse that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the MacCleanse icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall MacCleanse on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove MacCleanse from your MAC!
MacCleanse Related Apps
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
- Paragon Hard Disk Manager for MAC Last Version
- Any Data Recovery For Mac for MAC Last Version
- Smartreporter for MAC Last Version
- Bettertouchtool for MAC Last Version
This MacCleanse .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. MacCleanse is an app for MAC that created by Koingo Software Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.