MacDroid for MAC – Android file transfer utility for macOS. This app was created by MACDROID.APP Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this System Utilities app for free now on Apps4Mac.com
MacDroid for MAC Latest Version
MacDroid for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about MacDroid that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||MacDroid App|
|File Size||17.7 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Paid • Subscription|
About MacDroid App for MAC
MacDroid app is a very helpful solution for those who use Mac or MacBook, at the same time preferring an Android device to an iPhone. Android and macOS cannot natively work together, hence there is a vital need for an interface that would not only connect the two systems but also allow safe and smooth file transfer between them.
With MacDroid you get the convenience of connecting Mac and an Android phone or tablet and accessing the portable device’s content in the Finder. You will be able to transfer photos, music, videos as well as entire folders. You’ll only need a USB cable to connect your phone to computer, MacDroid will take care of everything else.
Transfer your photos
You can access your Android photos in the Finder app and easily drag them with your mouse cursor to any folder on your Mac.
Transfer music to your phone
You can add your favorite tracks to Android from your Mac or vice versa and enjoy the music on the go.
Watch videos when offline
Got some great new episodes that you want to watch, but not planning to take your computer with you? Not a problem! You can transfer them to your Android and watch on a plane, on a train, or while having an Uber ride.
Edit Android files directly from Mac
When you don’t really feel like moving files around, you can edit your Android files with your favorite Mac app without actually saving them to your computer.
MacDroid for MAC Preview/caption]
- Added: AppleScript support
- Improved: compatibility with Android 11
- Improved: deleting folders with a big amount of files
- Fixed: crashes during connecting with some devices
- Fixed: crashes during starting MacDroid
- Fixed: displaying files with names starting with “.”
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download MacDroid for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the MacDroid .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the MacDroid is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy MacDroid for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing MacDroid apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete MacDroid apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the MacDroid that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the MacDroid icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall MacDroid on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove MacDroid from your MAC!
MacDroid Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This MacDroid .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. MacDroid is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.