Magic iPerf including iPerf3 for MAC – Download Latest version (1.0) of Magic iPerf including iPerf3 for MAC PC and iOS/iPad directly from official site for free now.
Download Magic iPerf including iPerf3 for MAC
File Name: Magic iPerf including iPerf3
App Version: 1.0
How To Install Magic iPerf including iPerf3 on MAC OSX
To install Magic iPerf including iPerf3 2021 For MAC, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download Magic iPerf including iPerf3 full version on your MAC PC and iOS/iPAD.
- First, Go to this page to Download Bluestacks for MAC.
- Or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player for MAC
- Then, download and follow the instruction to Install Android Emulator for MAC.
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on MAC.
- After bluestacks started, please login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Magic iPerf including iPerf3 “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer.
- For the last step, Right-Click then install it.
- Finished. Now you can play Magic iPerf including iPerf3 on MAC PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Magic iPerf including iPerf3 for MAC Features and Description
Magic iPerf including iPerf3 App Preview
Magic iPerf is tool that actively measures achievable data rate on IP networks. This tool is designed for experienced users of iPerf or iPerf3 and requires at least two devices for network performance measurement. Besides your phone/tablet running this App, you will need another phone/tablet running this App or another PC running the conventional iPerf/iPerf3.
The two main features I’ve added are:
1. Support of both iPerf and iPerf3
2. A simple command history with editor
I wrote the initial version of this App to save my time in a project. In the project, I had to running both iPerf and iPerf3 with different options repeatedly. After the project, I figure this App may benefit other folks who are in the same situation, so I have polished the App a little and made it public here. So far I could only test the App on my own nexus phones. In case you see any problem on your device, you are welcome to send me a bug report with the models of your device and Android. In addition, I would like to acknowledge the great work by the iPerf and iPerf3 communities for such wonderful measurement tools.
Based on my own tests and voluntary reports from users (thanks again for sending me the success/failure reports!), I’ve created the following list of supported and unsupported devices and android versions.
* Nexus 4
* Nexus 5
* Nexus 6 (issues reported for android 5.1.1 but works OK with android 6.0)
* Galaxy S4
* Galaxy S5
* Galaxy S6
* LG G3
* LG G4
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
Magic iPerf including iPerf3 is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All Macintosh application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.