MAME OS X 2020 – MAME OS X allows you to enjoy the old arcade games on your computer. Download MAME OS X for free to enjoy Pac-Man, Metal Slug and Street Fighter once again. This app was developed by Dave Dribin Inc. and updated into the latest version at This year. Download for free now on Apps4Mac.com
MAME OS X for MAC Latest Version
MAME OS X 0.135 – Download for Mac Free. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about MAME OS X that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||MAME OS X App|
|File Size||26.1 MB|
About MAME OS X App for MAC
Requirement: MAC OSX
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download MAME OS X for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the MAME OS X .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the MAME OS X is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy MAME OS X for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing MAME OS X apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete MAME OS X apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the MAME OS X that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the MAME OS X icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall MAME OS X on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove MAME OS X from your MAC!
MAME OS X Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
- Not Available Yet
This MAME OS X .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. MAME OS X is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.