Matilde for MAC – Store your ideas and notes. This app was build by MATILDAAPP Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Business app for free now on Apps4Mac.com
Matilde for MAC Latest Version
Matilde for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Matilde that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Matilde App|
|File Size||2.8 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About Matilde App for MAC
Matilde is a lightweight but powerful journal for Mac.
- Create and view notes.
- Upload notes to Tumblr.
- MultiMarkDown support.
- Add photos, images to notes.
- Sorted entries list.
- Calendar-style entries list.
- Fullscreen mode.
- Matilde is now free.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Matilde for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Matilde .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Matilde is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Matilde for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Matilde apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Matilde apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Matilde that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Matilde icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Matilde on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Matilde from your MAC!
Matilde Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Create, maintain, and blog a personal journal.
Download MacJournal for MAC
Digital notebook with autocomplete-driven text styling.
Download Typeli for MAC
Free SimpleNote client.
Download Metanota for MAC
Feature-rich journaling application.
This Matilde .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. Matilde is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.