Microsoft Remote Desktop 2020 – Download Microsoft Remote Desktop for Mac and control Windows from your computer. Microsoft Remote Desktop lets you combine apps between both systems. This app was build by Microsoft Inc. and updated into the last version at Last week. Download for free now on Apps4Mac.com
Microsoft Remote Desktop for MAC Latest Version
Microsoft Remote Desktop 10.3.8 – Download for Mac Free. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Microsoft Remote Desktop that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Microsoft Remote Desktop App|
|File Size||24.9 MB|
About Microsoft Remote Desktop App for MAC
- Minimum operating system requirements: Mac OS X 10.12.
- Requires a 64-bit operating system.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Microsoft Remote Desktop for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Microsoft Remote Desktop .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Microsoft Remote Desktop is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Microsoft Remote Desktop for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Microsoft Remote Desktop apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Microsoft Remote Desktop apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Microsoft Remote Desktop that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Microsoft Remote Desktop icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Microsoft Remote Desktop on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Microsoft Remote Desktop from your MAC!
Microsoft Remote Desktop Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
- Not Available Yet
This Microsoft Remote Desktop .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. Microsoft Remote Desktop is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.