Mini vMac for MAC – Download Latest version (1.5.1) of Mini vMac for MAC PC and iOS/iPad directly from official site for free now.
Download Mini vMac for MAC
File Name: Mini vMac
App Version: 1.5.1
How To Install Mini vMac on MAC OSX
To install Mini vMac 2021 For MAC, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download Mini vMac full version on your MAC PC and iOS/iPAD.
- First, Go to this page to Download Bluestacks for MAC.
- Or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player for MAC
- Then, download and follow the instruction to Install Android Emulator for MAC.
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on MAC.
- After bluestacks started, please login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Mini vMac “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer.
- For the last step, Right-Click then install it.
- Finished. Now you can play Mini vMac on MAC PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Mini vMac for MAC Features and Description
Mini vMac App Preview
NOTICE: YOU MUST HAVE A VALID 128KB MAC PLUS ROM FILE IN ORDER TO USE THIS APPLICATION!
This is a port of the Mini vMac emulator for the Android platform. It supports almost any Android device, starting from android version 1.6.
* 4MB Mac Plus
* Full screen (scaled down if needed) or scrolling if needed (full size)
* Full simulated keyboard (including all Mac keys) and physical keyboard support
* Hardware mouse support
* Android device (version 1.6 or more)
* SD Card
* Mac Plus ROM image
* Disk images with Mac software
The ROM file must be named vMac.ROM and placed in “minivmac” directory in your SD Card.
Disk images should have .img or .dsk extensions, and be located in “minivmac” directory in your SD Card for them to show up in the disk chooser.
* Now based on Mini vMac 36.04
* Improved Sound
* Menus on landscape mode
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
Mini vMac is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All Macintosh application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.