mSecure – Password Manager for MAC – Download Latest version (5.5.6) of mSecure – Password Manager for MAC PC and iOS/iPad directly from official site for free now.
Download mSecure – Password Manager for MAC
File Name: mSecure – Password Manager
App Version: 5.5.6
How To Install mSecure – Password Manager on MAC OSX
To install mSecure – Password Manager 2021 For MAC, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download mSecure – Password Manager full version on your MAC PC and iOS/iPAD.
- First, Go to this page to Download Bluestacks for MAC.
- Or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player for MAC
- Then, download and follow the instruction to Install Android Emulator for MAC.
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on MAC.
- After bluestacks started, please login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” mSecure – Password Manager “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer.
- For the last step, Right-Click then install it.
- Finished. Now you can play mSecure – Password Manager on MAC PC.
- Enjoy the app!
mSecure – Password Manager for MAC Features and Description
mSecure – Password Manager App Preview
Don’t take any chances with your passwords and private information. From desktop to mobile, no matter the platform, mSecure is the most secure and straightforward solution to managing your passwords and other sensitive information.
From the user interface to the encryption model, mSecure 5 represents an entire redesign of the app you trust to protect your most important and private information. We’ve combed through every byte and pixel to make sure your information is easy to use, easy to access on all your devices and secure like never before with industry standard AES-encryption.
mSecure 5 includes both Free and Pro features. The Free features can be used forever at no cost. The Pro features are free to try for 30-days. After that, you must purchase a Pro license to continue using the Pro features.
FREE – Here’s what’s included for free:
● Unlimited number of records
● Over 20 built-in templates
● Group and filter records
● Strong password generator
PRO – Here’s what’s included when you upgrade to Pro:
● Sync all of your devices
● Backup & Restore
● Customizable templates
● Security Center
● Fingerprint authentication
A Pro license entitles you to use the software on all of your devices on multiple platforms (Android, iOS, Mac and Windows) at no additional cost. We want to emphasize this is NOT A SUBSCRIPTION. It is a one-time purchase. Once you purchase mSecure via In-App Purchase on one device, it is instantly unlocked on all of your devices.
● Modern, attractive user interface
● Sync all of your devices via Dropbox, Wifi or the new mSecure Cloud
● Security Center helps you identify and fix old, weak or duplicate passwords
● Custom icons
● Photo attachments
● Record level fields
● Recover deleted items
● Batch editing of records
● Many more features and enhancements
SECURITY – Protect your passwords and data with confidence
● Encrypts your data using industry standard AES 256-bit encryption
● Password Generator creates and stores random, complex, unique passwords
● Auto-lock and Auto-backup features keeps data safe
● Fingerprint authentication allows quick, secure access
SIMPLICITY – Easily add, find, manage, and organize data and passwords
● Over 20 built-in templates for quick and easy data entry with the ability to create custom templates
● Integrated search, collapsible headers, plus intelligent sorting, filtering and grouping simplifies the process of organizing and finding your information
● Mark any item as a favorite for quick access
SYNCING – Sync all of your devices
Supports Dropbox and Wifi syncing, as well as the new mSecure Cloud, an optional integrated sync service that provides convenient, reliable, and secure syncing of all of your devices on multiple platforms (iOS, Android, Mac and Windows).
NO SUBSCRIPTIONS – One low price for multiple devices and platforms
A one-time purchase of mSecure allows you to use mSecure on all of your devices on multiple platforms (iOS, Android, Mac and Windows). This is a one-time purchase that unlocks the Pro features on all of your devices and is NOT A SUBSCRIPTION.
Don’t take any chances with your passwords and private information. Keep your data safe and secure with mSecure 5!
If you have any questions or comments, please share them on our support forum: https://discussions.msecure.com/categories/msecure-for-android. You can also email us directly at [email protected]
• Fixed bug causing app to crash when creating a credit card type record
• Fixed bug causing app to crash when attempting to attach a photo to a record
• Fixed back button functionality when creating a credit card type record
• Loosened restrictions on formatting for URL type fields
• Added permission so that the network name the device is connected to can be displayed in the sync settings
• Changed search functionality to include records that simply contain a search term
• Many other bug fixes
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
mSecure – Password Manager is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All Macintosh application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.