My Living Desktop 2020 – My Living Desktop is an original moving desktop wallpaper. Download My Living Desktop and you will be able to view videos on your Mac’s desktop wallpaper. This app was released by Amuse Inc. and updated into the latest version at 6 months ago. Download for free now on Apps4Mac.com
My Living Desktop for MAC Latest Version
My Living Desktop 5.2.1 – Download for Mac Free. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about My Living Desktop that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||My Living Desktop App|
|File Size||138 MB|
|Update||6 months ago|
About My Living Desktop App for MAC
- The trial period lasts for 10 days.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download My Living Desktop for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the My Living Desktop .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the My Living Desktop is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy My Living Desktop for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing My Living Desktop apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete My Living Desktop apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the My Living Desktop that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the My Living Desktop icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall My Living Desktop on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove My Living Desktop from your MAC!
My Living Desktop Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
- Not Available Yet
This My Living Desktop .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. My Living Desktop is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.