NBDE Practice Test for MAC – NBDE Practice Test. This app was created by ITEAMDEVELOPER.WORDPRESS Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Medical app for free now on Apps4Mac.com
NBDE Practice Test for MAC Latest Version
NBDE Practice Test for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about NBDE Practice Test that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||NBDE Practice Test App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About NBDE Practice Test App for MAC
The NBDE Practice Test quick and easy to use to check your level of knowledge for the National Board Dental Examination. Our test questions will be an essential study tool for those who are taking their NBDE exam in the near future. The more you practice, the greater would be the chances to clear the NBDE exam in one go.
Features of our product:
- Over 300 questions with detail explanations.
- Statistics help you to track your progress.
- No internet access required.
- Favorite mode help you to bookmark hard questions for later access.
- Friendly user interface.
- Detailed explanation helps you memorize.
- Many wallpapers help you to customize your app.
- Bug fixed for OS X 10.8 support
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download NBDE Practice Test for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the NBDE Practice Test .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the NBDE Practice Test is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy NBDE Practice Test for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing NBDE Practice Test apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete NBDE Practice Test apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the NBDE Practice Test that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the NBDE Practice Test icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall NBDE Practice Test on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove NBDE Practice Test from your MAC!
NBDE Practice Test Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This NBDE Practice Test .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. NBDE Practice Test is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.