NetSpot Pro for MAC – Wireless survey tool. This app was build by WWWSPOTAPP Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this System Utilities app for free now on Apps4Mac.com
NetSpot Pro for MAC Latest Version
NetSpot Pro for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about NetSpot Pro that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||NetSpot Pro App|
|File Size||14.3 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About NetSpot Pro App for MAC
NetSpot Pro is a simple and accessible wireless survey tool for Mac users, which allows collecting, visualizing and analyzing Wi-Fi data using any MacBook.
NetSpot Pro can visualize your wireless network by building a visual Wi-Fi map. It will let you see dead zones without coverage and place hotspots (Access Points) correctly. Using the visualized map of collected wireless data you will also see channels’ load and will be able to decide how to optimize your Wi-Fi site better.
NetSpot Pro is a powerful analyzer of Wi-Fi coverage. Just in a couple of clicks you can load your area map, point your location on the map and NetSpot Pro starts collecting Wi-Fi data around you. It will gather all the needed information for radio signal leakages analyzing, noise sources discovering, access points effective location, etc.
You can also use NetSpot Pro as a powerful wireless network planning tool. Load a map, collect wireless site survey data, build a heatmap of your network and you are ready to build the optimal configuration of a new Wi-Fi network and wise radio channels usage with minimal signal to noise ratio.
NetSpot Pro for MAC Preview/caption]
- The list of supported router vendors has been expanded.
- NetSpot survey projects created with the mobile version can now be opened and analyzed with the desktop version
- Some visual issues with the preferences toolbar have been resolved.
- The iperf3 support has been added.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download NetSpot Pro for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the NetSpot Pro .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the NetSpot Pro is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy NetSpot Pro for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing NetSpot Pro apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete NetSpot Pro apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the NetSpot Pro that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the NetSpot Pro icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall NetSpot Pro on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove NetSpot Pro from your MAC!
NetSpot Pro Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Easy-to-use, personalized wireless network scanner.
Download AirRadar for MAC
Wireless scanner and connection manager.
Track your geographic position using OS X wi-fi (formerly Mac WPS).
Download Geo WPS for MAC
Remotely manageable wireless scanner.
Download WLANController Agent for MAC
iNet Network Scanner
Displays info about local network connections.
This NetSpot Pro .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. NetSpot Pro is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.