New Notes – Scales for MAC – Improve piano technique through scales practice. This app was developed by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Music & Audio app for free now on Apps4Mac.com
New Notes – Scales for MAC Latest Version
New Notes – Scales for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about New Notes – Scales that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||New Notes – Scales App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.8.0|
About New Notes – Scales App for MAC
New Notes – Scales provides dynamic feedback and support for over 200 scales, including:
- Major and natural, harmonic, and melodic minor
- Treble and bass
- One and two octaves
- Metronome that tracks your rhythm and provides feedback
- Show or hide fingerings
- View statistics to track your progress.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download New Notes – Scales for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the New Notes – Scales .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the New Notes – Scales is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy New Notes – Scales for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing New Notes – Scales apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete New Notes – Scales apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the New Notes – Scales that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the New Notes – Scales icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall New Notes – Scales on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove New Notes – Scales from your MAC!
New Notes – Scales Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This New Notes – Scales .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. New Notes – Scales is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.